Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "joslinfitzgerald" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: joslinfitzgerald   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers, Artists 
Date Joined: Apr. 08, 2012
Last Login: Apr. 08, 2012   Time: 3:43 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: I am a popular author and artist. I have a beautiful painting style that blends vibrant colors together that I call "painting outside of the lines." I enjoy painting and I have paintings hung all over the world.

I am additionaly an author of the "Circles Legacy Series" that includes 14 fictitious novels.

I am also the author to "The Moral To the Story is" series of 10 childrens books.

I further will soon have an application on the I-phone, I-pad, and Android for teaching children the alphabet through my poetry and children's books.

Specialties: Fictional novels and children's books with acrylic paintings
What's in it for me?: My first novel "At Circles Bend" is in distribution and my second novel "A Circle To Insight" is due out in July. The third novel in this series "A Circle of Chaos" is due out around Christmas.

The childrens books focusing on learning, listening, loving, obeying and disobeying while following the golden rule are in various publishing situations.

What's in it for you?: I am passinate about my art work and writing. To that end I have been working the last 10 years writing a 5 thousand page manuscript that is over 1 million words.This copyright work has just recently broken down into these 14 novels circling around the fear we all have in our lifes and the faith we need to go around the circles bend. These books have a unique writing style that has a poetic kiss to them in which their leading lady Angelica talks directly to you . They are Not happy fairy tales.These novels are about falling in love and what is needed to survive the fall. They are about destiny and what it takes to bow your knee. They are all wild magic carpet rides of life that will take the reader all over the world,and around many bends.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.