Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "dave8317" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: dave8317   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Jun. 20, 2012
Last Login: Jun. 20, 2012   Time: 11:43 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: A working journalist for the past 36 years, David J. Rank lives in eastern Wisconsin and is vice president of the Wisconsin Writers Association and Director of the WWAs Novel-In-Progress Bookcamp. Owner of Word's Worth Writing Services.

A writer of dark fiction, his short stories has been published in regional literary publications and online in The Absent Willow Review, AlienSkin, Apollos Lyre, Bewildering Stories, Every Day Fiction, Flashes in the Dark, Macabre Cadaver, and MicroHorror.

His Flash Fiction A Song for Andre placed fifth in the Mainstream short story category of the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll for best stories published online in 2009, which still amazes him because A Song for Andre was a science fiction piece about an android.

Specialties: Writer of Dark Fiction; working journalist, freelance writer, editor
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.