Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "icequeen43" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: icequeen43   

Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
Passion For Writing

Articles/Tutorials:
How to Catch the Biggest Pike
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: Jan. 04, 2013
Last Login: Jan. 09, 2013   Time: 2:55 PM
Total Logins: 3
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: Amber Whitman-Currier Toronto Ontario, Canada email: icequeen412@hotmail.com I live in Toronto, Ontario with my husband and son. I am 43 years old. I have been writing short stories, articles and poetry since my youth. I enjoy the outdoors, cooking, writing, reading and decorating. I have written for various online sites such as Webster's Online Dictionary and have won various Poetry Choice Awards. I also write for an online site and have taken on many different projects. In my youth, I attended a convention through private school where I won medals for my work. I am now a published author and wish to continue enlightening people with my works. I have a poetry book out called Dreams of Grandeur. If you are interested in viewing some of my work, you can visit my homepage at http://homebody2001-ivil.tripod.com. Any further enquiries can be directed to my email. I look forward to your comments. Sincerely,

Specialties: articles, e-books, poetry etc.
What's in it for me?: hoping to gain more exposure and more jobs. hopefully write a book.

What's in it for you?: You would be gaining a creative soul. Someone that is on time with projects and takes pride in thier work and loves to write.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.