Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "jennifersquires" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: jennifersquires   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Photography 
Date Joined: Feb. 20, 2013
Last Login: Feb. 21, 2013   Time: 10:35 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Im Jennifer Squires Ross and together with my husband Darren Ross we run a photography business out of our home in London, Ontario, Canada. I specialize in picture making and Darren is fondly known as the CFO (chief fax operator), he takes care of administrative tasks, plus he makes a mean hot chocolate; earning himself extra points at 5am when Im off to a location shoot.

Ive been photographing professionally since 1996, back in the days of over-gelled lights, polaroids, and darkrooms. These days I take a more organic approach to photography, using as much natural light as possible, highlighting what matters most and allowing it to sing.

Ive won awards for my photographs, been published in magazines across North America, and have work in private collections in Canada, the USA, the UK, Australia, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, and beyond. But what thrills me more is to see the the world through the tranquility of my lens.

I specialize in fine art, editorial, and commercial photography, and I want to share my world with you.

Because starting my day watching the sunrise while I stand alone on a quiet beach is magical, inspiring, uplifting, and really healthy for my soul.

Specialties: Fine Art Photography, Landscape Photography, Travel Photography, Food Photography
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.