Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "AdeleAnnesi" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: AdeleAnnesi   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Mar. 08, 2013
Last Login: Mar. 08, 2013   Time: 7:36 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Adele Annesi is an award-winning editor and writer of online and printed content worldwide. Formerly a development editor and writer for Scholastic Publishing, Adele crafts columns, reviews and stories for newspapers, magazines, blogs and literary journals, including Southern Literary Review, where she served as managing editor. She has contributed to The Circle and the Italian-American literary journal Pyramid, and her short fiction appeared in an anthology for Fairfield University, where she is studying for an MFA in creative writing. Her "After the Sunflowers" essay on gaining Italian citizenship is part of the 2011 Clarion Award-winning Press Pause Moments: Essays About Life Transitions by Women Writers, and her flash fiction was adapted for the stage. Adele teaches writing and editing techniques individually and in workshop formats, and she is currently writing a novel in Italy. Her editing blog for writers is Word for Words, and her website is Adele M. Annesi.

Specialties: Fiction, Creative Nonfiction, Memoir, Nonfiction, Development Editing, Manuscript Evaluation
What's in it for me?: Possessing a unique skill set, the development editor is a breed apart. We evaluate the varied elements of fiction and nonfiction to address those aspects that are most difficult to discern and correct.

What's in it for you?: Development editors with writing experience also empower writers to do what they love best  write  and to create their finest work. As a development editor (see the Bio page), I work with writers to explore what works, what doesn't and why, and to resolve those issues. The finished project is uniquely yours.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.