Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "Imagineer" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: Imagineer   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: May. 07, 2013
Last Login: May. 16, 2013   Time: 6:14 AM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Classified Ads: 2 View My Ads
Bio/Description: Steve K Smy was born in Ipswich, Suffolk - a picturesque part of England. He has lived virtually his whole life there. He started writing for pleasure when he was 13 years old. He was prolific, but still had much to learn, of course. He wrote a sci-fi novel and a fantasy novel. The sci-fi never got accepted. The fantasy novel never even got typed up! He also wrote a collection of fantasy short stories, which again went unpublished.

In time, working and raising a family severely dented his writing activity. He only returned to it seriously in February 2012, following a long illness. Since then, he has written and published (in ebook form) several short stories, four novelettes and has been working on a major fantasy novel.

He has written and published (as ebooks) stories in three series: the "Thief" series of fantasy short stories, the horror/future fiction "G1: The Guardians" series (two novelettes, to date - the first now available in paperback) and the science fiction "Captain Henri Duschelle Stories" (a short story and two novelettes - the first now available in paperback).

Mr Smy is also a blogger with a growing readership.

Specialties: Author
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.