Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "Kennagordon" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: Kennagordon   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: Jan. 29, 2014
Last Login: Jan. 29, 2014   Time: 11:40 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
WebSite: http://kennagordon.wordpress.com/home-sweet-home/  
Bio/Description: You could say that my love for writing began in grade school, when my young imagination was expressed through story telling. My time in study hall (remember study hall?) was spent creating characters, developing story structure and plot, in other wordswriting stories. Once I had a family of my own my stories, unfortunately, ended up in a drawer where they sat for nearly two decades.

After graduating from college with a business degree, I began my career as a technical writer. I developed training modules, wrote office policy, and employee handbooks. Needless to say, technical writing did not provide the creativity I craved, and so, seven years ago I decided to pull my short stories, poetry, and the beginnings of a novel out of my drawer and began my writing journey.

Specialties: I strated out as a technical writer and now write romantic fiction full time. I am a "planner" so my strength, ot specialty would have to be plotting stories. There is a wealth of story plotting in my head!!
Terms: Willing to negotiate
What's in it for me?: I enjoy writing--plan and simple!!

What's in it for you?: I think it is important to be part of a community of artists that can share their talents with one another,helping to promoting their work and the work of like minded people.

You can find the projects that I am currently working on @... http://kennagordon.wordpress.com/my-projects/

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.