Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "StacyEaton" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: StacyEaton   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: May. 15, 2014
Last Login: May. 15, 2014   Time: 6:04 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Stacy is a full-time police officer who enjoys crime scene investigation above all else, taking a passion in putting the pieces together to figure out the crime. She is also a business owner where she helps people get the awareness out for the causes they care most about. She is a mother of two, a son proudly serving in the United States Navy and a young daughter. Her husband is also in law enforcement. She is very much into photography and carries her Nikon Digital SLR with her almost everywhere, just in case. And when she's not working on that other stuff, she writes.

Specialties: Police Procedural & Romantic Suspense
What's in it for me?: Writing gives me the ability to unwind - release the stress and allow all those voices in my mind to finally come out and be productive!

What's in it for you?: A great emotional story that will tug at your heartstrings, elevate your heartbeat, make you tense up with the action, and make you cry at the most incredible moments.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.