Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "Jonell" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: Jonell   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers, Artists 
Date Joined: May. 16, 2014
Last Login: May. 16, 2014   Time: 8:14 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: Jonell George is an entertainment and freelance writer, published author, poet, and wordsmith with material that has been both performed and published. As an accomplished writer, most of Jonells work is geared but not limited to human relationships (life, love) as well as all things entertainment, poetry and web content.

What's in it for me?: As an entertainment writer Jonell has done album, concert and movie reviews as well as on the spot entertainment news. Her freelance work has covered a vast range of topics (e.g. event planning).

What's in it for you?: Jonell can be as expressive as they come and will breathe life into a topic and give you a clear depiction of a situation. Her focus is to deliver a simple yet powerful message for her readers. The most satisfying part of it all for Jonell is to know that the reader can relate, or that it has touched them in some way...

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.