Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "ShirleyMcLain" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: ShirleyMcLain   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: Aug. 28, 2014
Last Login: Aug. 28, 2014   Time: 7:34 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: I am a wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother. I retired from from being an RN after 32 years. I woke one morning shortly after retirement and decided to write a book and that's what I did and I haven't stopped. I now have four on Amazon.

What's in it for me?: I am a eclectic writer so where my muse leads that's where I go. My first book was a YA mystery called The Tower. That was a learning experience for me from start to finish. I also have a couple of ebooks called Shirley's Shorts and Flashes, which is a collection of short stories. They are of different genres, so there is something for everyone. Verses For My King is a small book of christian poetry with illustrations. My latest book is a historical fiction called Dobyns Chronicles. It follows the life of one man through tragedy and more to find his dream.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.