Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "mainenaturelover" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: mainenaturelover   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Photography 
Date Joined: Sep. 06, 2011
Last Login: Sep. 06, 2011   Time: 1:27 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: We feature photographs of the Beautitul State of Maine, featuring the majestic Moosehead Lake Area - the animals, the birds and the exquisite scenery that make this area so special. Tom Pratt, Frame-maker and Photographer, has lived in this region of Maine just about all his life. When he was small his playground was the woods - he had a treehouse and often his mother would have to track him down with a sandwich for lunch - he preferred his outside world to being in the house. He was given an old 35 mm camera and by the time he was 12-years-old, he had set up a darkroom to develop his own pictures. From his lifetime of being outdoors, Tom learned to be quiet and observe the world around him - this is reflected in his remarkable wildlife and nature photographs.

Address 30 Fountain Street, Bangor, ME 04401 ยท Get Directions Phone 207-280-0719 Website http://www.maineframeofnature.com

Specialties: unique custom frames I make from Maine barn boards
Terms: my products are for sale see prices on my website
What's in it for me?: nature photography is my passion, the largest, most obvious reward for me is the look on peoples' faces when they view my photos. Their reactions make all my efforts worthwhile

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.