Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "Colorful1" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: Colorful1   

Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
CAROL LOZITO's Wildlife Art

About Me:
Category: Artists 
Date Joined: Sep. 06, 2011
Last Login: Feb. 01, 2013   Time: 5:28 PM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Bio/Description: I am CAROL LISA LOZITO, "Painter for the Endangered Species" tm

Early in my childhood my father who was also an artist and musician taught me how to paint and draw. He was my first muse.

I attended SVA IN NYC ("The School of Visual Arts")

and also THE ACADEMY OF ART COLLEGE SF, CA

I have exhibited and sold my art in many upscale galleries Palm Beach, Fla., N.Y. (The Hamptons) and CA.

I am seeking new gallery representation in Southern California.

I have recently done 4 art receptions being photographed by photographers (the paparazzi I was told) and interviewed by art magazines and local (San Diego TV stations). ****

I had my art internationally and nationally licensed on collector's prints & also puzzles. I have many collections such as a CHILDREN'S ROOM COLLECTION. SEEKING A NEW LICENSING AGENT***

I have been interviewed on TV & radio numerous times and also have had my art reviewed in print.

It was described by one arts writer as fresh, vivid and distinctly youthful.

Some of my ART COLLECTORS are:

Bruce Springsteen (THE BOSS)

and others (go to www.carollozito.com).

Isn't that enough for now? I think so.

Specialties: Mainly painting the endangered species. I also help animals whenever possible. I try to draw attention to the plight of the Rainforest and last but not least sometimes painting my famous and infamous friends.
Terms: I have very colorful originals for sale & also glicees'/fine art prints - *check my site above.
What's in it for me?: I would like to have more exposure and sales.

I need to drive traffic to my site as I am an artist not a computer whiz.

I am currently seeking an established licensing agency.

*INTERESTED parties please go to my site for examples of my unique style and different collections.

***I am also interested in hiring an experienced publicist to promote me and my work. Publishing opportunities are an option I would like to explore.

My message # is (760) 940-2393.

My background is briefly described on my website also.

I have another one which is endangeredspecies .net. (+ the one listed above)* www.carollozito.com

What's in it for you?: The art collector -

My collectable, colorful art which will soon be more recognizable by the world.

Some of my most recent photos are on www.PRPHOTOS.com and also on my facebook fanpage.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.