Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "bramkamp" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: bramkamp   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: Nov. 10, 2011
Last Login: Nov. 11, 2011   Time: 7:28 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Disappointingly, Catharines first book, The Boy and the Lion never made it to national distribution, Catharine has responded by devoting her life to writing and publishing bringing her own books to life and helping her clients do the same. She lives in Northern California with her husband of not enough years who complains he is never featured in any of her work. They have created two distinct children; one a cowboy, one a physicist. They have one grandchild via the cowboy.

The Boy and the Lion still languishes in her baby book. The illustrations were awesome. In the end, the lion eats the boy.

Specialties: Writing Coach, Book Project Coach, writing classes for professionals.
Terms: hourly, montly and yearly rates.
What's in it for me?: Catharine Bramkamp is a successful writing coach and author. She is a dynamic speaker covering subjects as diverse as NaNoNowWhat? to the Evolution of Language. She works with clients creating both fictional works (one client now has two books with a publisher) and non-fiction (her client, Eris Weaver just published Lets Talk About Money). She holds two degrees in English and Creative Writing and is an adjunct professor for University of Phoenix. She had published a handful of novels and collections including four books in her Real Estate Diva mystery series, two Chicken Soup for the Soul books and a poetry collection; Ammonia Sunrise. Her writing books are Dont Write Like You Talk and The Cheap Retreat Workbook.

What's in it for you?: I may be looking for an illustrator for a long poem, the Goblin Market. I am interested in reaching writers, particularly new writers with contests and advice through my pod cast, Newbie Writers Podcast - free on iTunes.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.