Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "YvonneHertzberger" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: YvonneHertzberger   

Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
Back From Chaos, sample

Through Kestrel's Eyes

About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Nov. 24, 2011
Last Login: Nov. 24, 2011   Time: 11:44 AM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: I am a native of the Netherlands who immigrated to Canada in 1950. I am married with two grown children and reside quietly in Stratford, Ontario with my spouse in a 130 year old, tiny, brick cottage, where I plans to live out my retirement. I calls myself a jill-of-all-trades and a late bloomer. My many past paid jobs included banking, day care, residential care for challenged children, hairdressing (my favourite) retail, and customer service. I enjoy gardening, singing, the theatre, decorating and socializing with friends and family I am an alumna of The University of Waterloo, first with a B.A. in psychology, then and Hon. B.A. Sociology and stopped ½ a thesis short of an M.A. in Sociology. I have always been an avid student of human behaviour. This is what gives me the insights I use to develop the characters in my writing. I came to writing late in life, hence the label late bloomer. My first Fantasy novel Back From Chaos: Book One of Earths Pendulum was published in 2009. The second volume in the planned trilogy Through Kestrels Eyes is available currently and the third book in the trilogy The Dreamt Child is pending.

Specialties: writer of Epic Fantasy - see Back From Chaos and Through Kestrel's Eyes
What's in it for me?: I will share what I can with other writers and network with them to make us all more successful together. I believe that cooperation is a far more effective way to become known that competition.

What's in it for you?: I would like to expand my network of both writers and fans. Writing can be a solitary occupation so connecting with others who share a love of writing is essential.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.