Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "inspirationplease" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: inspirationplease   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Jewelled light on rowan

The Mirror

Do Not Regard Me by My Age

Zen and the Art of Crossing...

Nature and light

FLOWERS

Trees and blossom

the wonder of water

RAINBOWS AND CLOUDS

Rosa's Day Out

Vincent Van Gogh

Fruit

winter wonderland

Paintings and Sketches

Competition

Poem, Pumpkin Pie

Camden Lock, London

Theo running through the sea

Contrasting scenes in Ireland

Taste

Buddy List:
  269patti
   Flint, MI US
  althelin
   midvale , UT US
  Exakta66
   Colonia, NJ US
  KenWeene
   Scottsdale, AZ US
  monicambrinkman
   Rolla, MO US
  MTBostick
   Glendale, AZ US
  OWarfield
   Richmond, VA US
  painterofdreams
   Paradise, CA US
  Tank
   Kialla, AU
  thewonderofyou
   Ashley Falls, MA US
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers, Photography, Artists 
Date Joined: Nov. 27, 2011
Last Login: Jul. 09, 2012   Time: 1:14 AM
Total Logins: 74
Judged: 5 Galleries
Bio/Description: My Poem 'the Mirror' has just been published in 'The Poetic Bond' edited by Trevor Maynard. My poems 'Spittle Falls' and 'Taste' have been published in Pen 10 Compendium by Various Authors in Literature and Fiction. . I spent three years in Findhorn Foundation spiritual retreat in Scotland. This enabled me to connect with the spirit of nature and clear my mind after 30 years of teaching to write my stories and poems. I am living in Ireland now and recently started a writing group. I write at least one story or poem a week to read to my group in order to receive feedback. I am also writing a book roughly based on my life. I enjoy photographing the world around me so I can share the wonderful light here in Ireland and catching my grandsons at play. I am a vegan gourmet.

Specialties: poetry, flash fiction, photography, painting
What's in it for me?: I love communicating and sharing my current work with artists and writers. It gives me great joy to see my work on creative sites and to see what others are doing. I am open to learn more every day about what delights other people about my work.

What's in it for you?: I hope you enjoy my work. Sometimes I am quite philosophical and serious. Sometimes I write playful and, I hope, funny poems. I look forward to interacting with all you folks on MUTT.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.