Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "kimberlydana" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: kimberlydana   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Dec. 26, 2011
Last Login: May. 22, 2012   Time: 3:38 PM
Total Logins: 11
Judged: None
Classified Ads: 3 View My Ads
Bio/Description: Featured on NBC, Kimberly Dana is an award-winning author and teacher whose middle school students give her much insight into the world of tweendom. She is published by the National Council of Teachers of English and the recipient of several writing honors from Writers Digest and the Pacific Northwest Writers Association. Other affiliations include the Society of Childrens Book Writers and Illustrators and EPIC, the Electronic Publishing Industry Coalition, where she serves as a judge for the annual eBook competition. Kimberly's most recent books include her YA thriller, Cheerage Fearage; Lucy and CeCee's How to Survive (and Thrive) in Middle School; and, the delightful picture book, Pretty Dolls. Pretty Dolls is voted Best Children's Book of the Year by Reader Views.

Specialties: Children's, Middle Reader, Young Adult
What's in it for me?: I am passionate about writing for children, tweens, and teens.

What's in it for you?: My books have all won awards for their positive messages and authentic characters. As a teacher for over fifteen years, I have an ear for how children/teens think, speak, and act. Hence, my books resonate with truth.

Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 1    View All Post
Last Post: Feb. 23, 2012  11:34 PM    View thread of last post
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.